Whatsapp – Sixth sense

Friday 12 December 2014

Blind Man in a hotel…..



Manger: Menu Sir???
Man: I’m blind, just bring me your kitchen spoon; I’ll smell it and order

Manager got a spoon
Blind smelt and said, “Yes, I’ll have garlic bread with seasoned potatoes…

”Unbelievable” said the manger…


Every week he came and was correct each time.

Once the manager wanted to trick him. He went to the kitchen and told his wife Maria, “Rub the spoon on your lips”.
She rubs it on her lips and gives it to her hubby…

Blind man smelt and said, “Oh! My god..My classmate Maria also works here!!!!”

Manager fainted!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Blog Widget by LinkWithin